No-Bake Pumpkin Cookie Dough
Makes: 8–10 servings
Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 c. butter, room temperature
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour*
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin puree and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add flour and pumpkin pie spice, and season with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and place in a bowl for serving.
*If you’re worried about raw flour, you can heat-treat the flour in the microwave or oven prior to making dough.